Fat Quarter Frenzy
For every fat quarter you bring to the guild meeting your name goes into a drawing to win 6-8 fat quarters (e.g. bring in 5 fat quarters get 5 entries to win).
Each month will be a different theme (holiday, 30's, batiks) or a different color.
You may bring as many fat quarters as you like.
The number of winners will be determined by the number of entries. Drop them off at the start of the meeting or during break, at the end of the break the winners will be drawn.
A fat quarter is approximately 18" X 22".
To participate, members bring in a fat quarter that fits the theme for the month. A drawing is held. The winners receive a portion of the fat quarters collected. Themes for 2016 are:
- Jan. Chinese New Year: Asian print fabrics
- Feb. Rubber Ducky Day: Yellow fabrics
- Mar. National Quilt Month: Any Print or Solid
- Apr. Arbor Day/Earth Day: Tree or Leaf prints
- May April Showers Bring May Flowers: Floral prints
- June Sewing Machine Day: Black, Silver or Grey fabrics
- July Thread the Needle Day: Sewing Notions prints
- Aug. Lemonade Day: Fruit or Vegetable prints
- Sept. Stash Busting Day: Ugly Fabric
- Oct. Fiber Art Day: Non-Traditional Quilt fabrics
- Nov. Any Which Way: Geometric, Stripes or Dots
- Dec. No Fat Quarter Frenzy: Holiday Party